Refrigerated and Dairy
Breakfast and Bars
Meats and Coldcuts
Juices and Soda
Jams and Butters
Stews and Soups
Sauces and Condiments
Snacks, Chips and Salsas
Health and Beauty
Tea and Coffee
Desserts and Sweets
District of Columbia - DC
Thank You For Entering
Jake's Beer Reviews
London Calling Sweepstakes Rules and Conditions
Fresh fillet salmon
-bake with lemon juice or white wine
cover fish with onions or slices of lemon, so not to dry out, salt or pepper to taste.
- in a large pan, boil 2 lbs potaoes, til ready for mashing.
- mash with fat free milk, salt and pepper to taste, light margerine 2 tablespoons.
- chop up small onion, in frying pan, cook with extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons, til clear.
- when salmon is done, should be light pink, take off onions or lemons, and gently scoop, without getting the scales. Put this in the pan with the cooked onions.
- precook any ready made pie crust, or get a box and mix.
-once pie shell cooked, add the filling( this is the mashed potatoes and the salmon and onions mixed, add as much salmon as you personally like.
-cover with pie crust bake til golden brown, sooo delicious!!!!! I still serve it with ketchup. People who do not like salmon should try it this way!!
Recipe pass down from my meme, but I cook it with fresh salmon, not canned.
Rate this listing
Be the first to review this listing!
Trader Joes Halloween...
Created: 17 Oct 2017
Peanut Butter Chocolate...
Created: 10 Oct 2017
Created: 9 Oct 2017
6 Trader Joes Cold and...
Created: 22 Jan 2017
Ultra Moisturizing Hand...
Created: 22 Dec 2016
Copyright © 2015 www.traderjoesfan.com
Back to Top